Presenting Sponsor – Holy Cross Hospital
Dr. Patrick Taylor, President and CEO
Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since 1955, the 571-bed hospital has offered progressive services and programs to meet the evolving healthcare needs of South Florida. Today, Holy Cross has more than 600 physicians on staff representing more than 40 specialties and more than 2,800 Associates. The hospital is fully accredited by the independent Joint Commission, and its medical team has earned a reputation for excellence unsurpassed in the community. The Holy Cross mission is to serve the healthcare needs of persons of all faiths and cultures by providing quality health care with Christ-like compassion. More information is available at www.holy-cross.com.
Holy Cross offers:
- The Michael and Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center
- The Jim Moran Heart and Vascular Center and Jim Moran Heart and Vascular Research Institute
- The Dorothy Mangurian Comprehensive Women’s Center at Holy Cross HealthPlex
- The Holy Cross Orthopedic Institute
- The Harry T. Mangurian Jr. Diagnostic Imaging Center
- The Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion
- Comprehensive bariatric/obesity services
- Maternal/child health services
- An epilepsy monitoring unit
- The Feldman Center for Optimal Health
- The Sleep Disorders Lab
- Emergency and outpatient services
- Intensive rehabilitation and home health
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way Holy Cross ministers to patients, the hospital also maintains state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family. Holy Cross is consistently ranked among the nation’s top hospitals for overall clinical excellence and patient safety, as well as orthopedic surgery, stroke care, maternity care, women’s health and the treatment of heart failure. Holy Cross has maintained the prestigious Magnet™ Award for nursing excellence, the gold standard in nursing presented by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center. An American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, Holy Cross also is a Comprehensive Stroke Center and recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
For more information please contact:
Andrea Bradley, Vice President of Development and Marketing
Holy Cross Hospital
4725 N. Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308